Saturday, 21 April 2012

Sunshine's Spring Window


Seasonal windows rule, especially if that season is Spring. I was enthusiastic to try my hand at another window display. I was extremely satisfied to have designed this one on the spot, and then have painted it in one evening. I love these colours. I wish that in the pictures the arbitrary purple dots would be more visible. They are my favourite part. 
Since my first window-painting excursion, I have been paying very close attention to retail displays in general. Writing words backwards with a brush too big is difficult and some silly improv had to happen. Hopefully, I get to do a Summer Window, because one, I am enjoying this, two, I already have ideas (especially in terms of a colour theme), and three, I'll research techniques for writing words backward with a brush too big.


No comments:

Post a Comment